Trim and Chat Foot Care provides the following services at your own home:
- Foot Soak (if needed a basin can be provided at no extra charge for you to keep)
- Assessment- a fancy way of saying I’ll take a look at your feet
- Nail Debridement– cleaning under nails
- Toenail trimming
- Filing toenails with Dremel tool-
- Lotion feet/lower legs
- Assistance to
- Clean-up: shake out towels, dump water, and vacuum.
**No massages provided** Why are no massages provided? I do not want to dislodge any blood clots. It’s a safety precaution. Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) occurs when a blood clot (thrombus) forms in one or more of the deep veins in your body, usually in your legs. Deep vein thrombosis can cause leg pain or swelling, but also can occur with no symptoms. Please see the Mayo Clinic website for fact check and more information on DVTs.
Cost per visit is $40 by cash or check due upon completion of visit. If visit requires 2 hrs an additional $40 is charged. This Service is Private Pay. No insurance is accepted.
Mileage: The first 35 miles are free. Each additional mile will then be 0.55 per mile.